Here’s how make your life a lot easier and grow your business in terms of your own line foundation platform using WordPress.
In this video:
00:30 Jamie sharing something personal
00:53 What platform to use for a website
01:21 The reasons why WordPress is the best CMS
03:03 Step by step Build your Own Website inside of FastTrack
Make Your Life Easier With WordPress
In today’s video I’m going to talk to you about why you should chose WordPress as your platform of choice for your coaching website and what it means to make your life a lot easier and grow your business in terms of your own line foundation platform.
So let’s get into it.
Hey this is Jamie, Founder of Technology for Coaches and today’s video. I thought I’d record it here in this backdrop here behind you it’s a very beautiful backdrop just sharing something personal for you. I’ve got a photo of myself and my wife stood here on our wedding day with that as the backdrop. Very privileged to have places like this in New Zealand so I thought I’d share a little bit with you today.
List Of Website Platforms
But we aren’t here to talk about my personal life or my wedding shots. We are here to talk about websites. What I wanted to share with you, I got asked the question “What platform should I use for my website Jamie?” There is a list out there. There are:
- GoDaddy – host to websites
And a few others that are different systems that build websites whether it’s Flash based or other types of based websites. From experience, not only from managing my own websites but teaching other people how to do their websites WordPress is by far and away the best website Content Management System (CMS) that you can use today.
- It’s got a very small learning curve, and really easy to use.
- It’s very easy to design with so you can even get a professional looking website yourself by buying a template off the shelf and getting a really good setup.
- It’s very well supported. It has thousands and thousands of developers across the globe who support it and add to it on a regular basis, almost daily to improve it over time. So it’s not going to go away in a hurry from a WordPress perspective.
- If anything does go wrong it is very easy to fix. Also, if you are looking to outsource to other people it is a very well supported platform so you don’t have to pay over the odds to get help with it.
- Lastly it is really easy to backup. So it means your websites are really easily backed up and you just have that surety on that content on the website.
All of my websites, you’re watching this site is a WordPress site and most websites out there today that you visit are likely WordPress websites. Unless these are big organisations that are paying full time developers lots of money, multiple six figures to run websites you don’t have those budgets.
So if you are wondering which on to chose, you can spend a lot of time investigating or just trust what I’m saying. Go with WordPress and get yourself set up.
Step By Step Build Your Own Website
If you looking to set up yourself, there is a step by step Build your Own Website inside of FastTrack for you. Or we have the affordable website package as part of Technology for Coaches because I understand that coaches don’t have a lot of money in the early stages. We have built that one especially for coaches who are just getting started and still want to look professional as they build the business. If that’s not you. If you are an experienced coach and you’ve got a big platform already and your looking to go to the next level then we should be talking about marketing automation and how we can take your business to the next level.
Well, this video was all about WordPress for your website, helping coaches with the websites. If you have any questions at all just let me know.
This was Jamie, Technology for Coaches.
Bye for now.